Thank you all for participating in the Get Diwalicious contest !
So, here are the winners:
Bhavya Popli is the 1st prize winner, chosen by the Style Mynt team.
Rupali Nayak is the 2nd prize winner, selected based on popularity votes on the comment.
Bhavya and Rupali, congrats on winning the contest. You will soon receive your Myntra e-gift cards via email. Happy Shopping!
Ladies, flaunt your unique festive style this Diwali. Get decked up in your favorite ethnic outfit, and share your pictures with us, to win gift vouchers worth Rs 2000 from Myntra.com.
Read the contest guidelines for more details.
Contest Guidelines :
1. The contest runs from 5th November to 11th November. Winners will be announced on 12th November
2. There will be 2 winners. The 1st prize winner, selected by the Style Mynt team, based on the style idea and overall look of the outfit, would get a Rs.1500 gift voucher, from Myntra.com. The 2nd prize winner, selected based on popularity of the picture ( ie. the number of vote ups the post receives in the comments section), would get a Rs. 500 gift voucher from Myntra.com.
3. To participate in the contest, share a full-length photo of yourself, in an ethnic outfit. Only pictures that match the theme “Ethnic” would be considered for evaluation
4. To share your picture, follow these steps:
a) Go to the comments section of this post
b) Write your full name in the comment and upload your image, using the upload image icon(pointed out by the arrow in the image above)
c) Log in using your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ account, by choosing one of the three icons provided under the comments section
d) Click ‘Post’
e). Don’t forget to Vote ‘Up’ or ‘Down’, the images shared by others, and get your friends to vote for your picture, after you share it.
6. Alternatively, you could also email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your full name( Entries received through email would only be considered for the 1st prize, since the 2nd prize is based on votes)
7. The contest is open to Indian residents only.